Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February Groceries: Week 4

Well, this is a terrible cop-out, but I can't find one of my receipts from this week! I went to Target twice this week and can't find the larger of the two receipts. I know I bought a roast because I made beef barley soup, but other than that I'm drawing a blank.

Thankfully, mint.com tells me that I spent $36.43 this week, and the receipt I can find shows that I saved $5.98.

February Total: $237.16

February Savings: at least $75.57

When I find that receipt, I'll update this. Obviously we are well under budget, by $112.84. There are some things changing in our lives that are pushing me more toward emptying our freezer. I will be doing more freezer cooking this spring and summer, and the supplies we have in there now are taking up needed space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.